Top 5 Homeopathic Remedies for SORE THROATS!
1. Belladonna - This remedy is used to help with painful swallowing, especially if it tends to be worse on the right side. Symptoms include a bright red tongue and throat, and having trouble drinking liquids.
2. Hepar sulph – This remedy is used when sore throat pain has extended to the ear or lower jaw. Pus may be apparent at on the tonsils. Usually for a more developed sore throat that isn’t going away.
3. Septonsil – Best Rx in our store! This remedy is used for treatment of acute and chronic sore throat, tonsillitis and infections of the throat involving pus that make it difficult to swallow. May also reduce fever.
4. Apis – This remedy is used for fiery red, puffy throats. Has a sense of suffocation, and starts on the right side. Better from cold drinks.
5. Lycopodium – This helps with dryness of throat, swelling, and infection of tonsils. Starts on the right and moves to the left. Better from hot drinks.
Remember we use the above homeopathic remedies to help treat symptoms and make you feel comfortable!
If you’re not familiar on how to use homeopathic remedies and would like to know suggested dosage for the above remedies you can contact us 403.283.7683 or take one of our online courses!