Castor Oil For Healthy Breasts
CASTOR OIL PACK for BREASTS
The application of a castor oil pack to the breast tissues aids in improving the circulation and lymphatic drainage of the breast, improving the elimination of tissue toxins and bringing more nutrition for repair and maintenance. The breast application is a simple but effective way to improve the quality of the breast tissue whether you are looking to change an existing condition of the breast or for preventative maintenance.
• Flannel cloths x 2 (cotton or wool; breast sized – usually about the size of a small washcloth)
• Old bra or tensor bandage (something you don’t mind getting oil on)
• Plastic wrap (Clear kitchen wrap or plastic bag without ink)
• Glass dish (Square 9 x 9 inch Pyrex or similar container)
• Six ounces of castor oil
1. Cut or fold the flannel cloths to fit over the breast tissue.
2. Pour oil onto flannel until it is well moistened – soaked through but not dripping.
3. Heat flannel/oil in glass dish in oven or microwave to a comfortable temperature. You want the pack very hot, but not hot enough to burn your skin.
4. Place the flannels directly on the breasts. Place plastic wrap that is 1-2 inches larger than flannel on all sides over flannel to prevent staining of clothes or bedding.
5. Wear the old bra overtop or use a tensor bandage to hold the flannel and plastic in place.
6. The heat of the body is enough to keep the action of the packs going over the breast tissue. It is best to wear the packs for a few hours in the evening during your normal household activities.
7. At bedtime, remove the flannel but keep the film of castor oil on the breasts overnight. You’ll want to wear some nightclothes that you don’t mind getting a bit oily! You may sleep, use visualization, or meditate at this time.
8. You may keep the flannel packs in a glass container or heavier duty plastic bag for temporary storage in the refrigerator. This flannel and oil may be used for weeks or for 20 - 25 applications, just topping up the amount of oil in the pack as needed.
9. To remove the oil, wash skin or affected linens in a solution of 3 tablespoons baking soda/qt of water.
Usage of Castor Oil Pack
Your clinician will recommend the frequency of use. Typically, the castor oil pack is used 1-2 times per week when actively trying to help a breast condition. For prevention, a castor oil pack can be done once per month to 3 months.
Resonance Remedies Online Store: Palma Christi Castor Oil